Builds Problem-Solving and Motor Skills
Painting Provides Stress Relief
Painting Nurtures Emotional Growth
Painting Fosters Creative Growth
Over the weeks we’ll learn what makes a great painting.
- How to create a good composition, tell a story through cropping a picture.
- We'll look at watercolour, acrylics and oils and why you'd paint with each.
- What brushes to use to create different effects.
- You’ll learn how to 'see' colour and make colours 'pop'.
- Learning how to create harmony through light and dark values.
In these lessons we’ll also talk about artists and art movements and how these techniques have been used in their paintings.