At ArtStart we give your child the opportunity to explore their creativity and expand their skills in our friendly art studio at Unit 14, Star Brewery in Lewes. To book call Kirsten 07989 552465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
After School classes return to the studio after Easter 2021
We run after-school classes every day Monday to Friday 3.30pm to 4.30pm approx (once all the children have arrived!) there is an additional class at 5pm on a Tues due to high demand.
Online Zoom lessons have run throughout lockdown. If you or your child prefers lessons via Zoom then please get in touch, we're happy to discuss whats available.
Holiday Art Clubs
What we do in the classes
Children are encouraged to experiment with a variety of different materials.
including painting, drawing, collage, printmaking and textiles using techniques such as applique, batik and transfer dyes. In our classes we explore design, colour and pattern, practice observational drawing and explore the work of artists, illustrators and sculptors.
Your child will learn to:-
- Sculpt in various materials such as clay, modroc and plaster
- Paint and drawing from still life in watercolour and acrylics
- To experiment with colour and pattern
- Learn about different artists and how they worked
- Understand how to use colour, tone and form
- print learning intaglio and relief techniques including lino, collagraph and etching
Booking and Prices
Classes are one hour and cost £12.50 for an after school class, classes are only bookable as a course or 6 or 7. Private one to one lessons for children are £27.50 and £40 for adults. To book call Kirsten 07989 552465 or email email@example.com